How to use Chat GPT in WhatsApp – Who does not know Chat GPT? If you need any kind of information or want to get anything written, then Chat GPT can do this work in a jiffy. But to use it we have to open the browser and login again and again.
But now you can also use Chat GPT in your WhatsApp and whatever you want to write or any information you need, Chat GPT will immediately write it to you in your WhatsApp itself.
Just like you message your friends or relatives on WhatsApp, you just have to send the message and Chat GPT gives you the reply immediately. So let us know how we can use Chat GPT in WhatsApp.
How to use Chat GPT in WhatsApp
You can take the help of Jinni AI to use Chat GPT in WhatsApp. This is a type of WhatsApp Bot which replies to whatever message you send with the help of Chat GPT. Follow these steps to use it –
- First of all you have to visit this website – https://www.askjinni.ai
- After this you will see Launch WhatsApp button, click on it.
- Now a chat will open in your WhatsApp, write and message anything here.
- Now you will get a welcome message in reply and will ask you to accept the terms of service.
- After accepting, whatever you want to ask from Chat GPT, write it in the message and send it, you will get the reply immediately.
- In this way, you can use Chat GPT in your WhatsApp itself and use it for various purposes.